1. Access to and use of this site is provided by VisitMoensKlint subject to the following Terms and Conditions.
2. Use of this site constitutes your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions which take effect when you first use this site. VisitMoensKlint reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online. You are responsible for reviewing regularly information posted online to obtain timely notice of such changes. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified by the posted changes.
3. Whilst VisitMoensKlint endeavours to ensure that this site is normally available 24 hours a day, VisitMoensKlint will not be liable if for any reason the site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
4. Access to this site may be suspended temporarily or permanently and without notice.
5. Whilst VisitMoensKlint and any content provider such as local tourist agencies endeavour to ensure that the information on this site is correct, no warranty, express or implied, is given as to its accuracy and neither VisitMoensKlint nor any such other content provider accept any liability for errors or omissions. Information on this website may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information may be changed or updated without notice. This website does not constitute an offer or contract, however links to other sites which may include offers or contracts. Price and availability of information is subject to changes without notice.
6. Part of this site contains materials and information submitted to VisitMoensKlint by third parties. Third parties are responsible for ensuring that materials and information submitted directly or indirectly for inclusion on this site complies with national and relevant foreign law. VisitMoensKlint cannot guarantee the accuracy of this material and hereby expressly disclaims any responsibility for errors, omissions or inaccuracies in the material, misinterpretation and any loss, disappointment, negligence or damage caused by reliance on the material contained on this site or any failure or alleged failure in the delivery of the services referred to herein, or in event of the bankruptcy, liquidation or cessation of trade of any company, individual or firm referred to herein. Confirmation of the accuracy and currency of the information should be sought from the establishments concerned.
A booking system delivered by TouristOnline A/S is integrated as part of the portal. TouristOnline A/S is an independent company, and VisitMoensKlint cannot be made responsible for the use of the booking system or any consequences of such use. Reference is made to TouristOnline A/S disclaimer.
7. Most of the illustrative material, artwork, photographs and texts etc. made available from this site is made available by independent local tourist agencies and by the organizers of events. Other photographs, illustrations etc. is made available by photographers through DenmarkMediaCenter. All providers of material to visitmoensklint-sites, including sub-pages, have declared to VisitMoensKlint that the material does not infringe third parties rights but you cannot rely on this in any way. Some material is made available by others, including users of visitmoensklint-sites, who also have declared that any of their published material does not infringe third parties rights. You can neither rely on this in any way. The material is protected by Danish and International legislation regarding intellectual property rights law and may not be copied or reproduced in any way, without permission from VisitMoensKlint. Permission to use material found on this website may be obtained by contacting VisitMoensKlint in order to receive written consent.
8. Any communication or material you post or transmit to VisitMoensKlint over the Internet is governed by the specific rules listed in the Privacy Statement.
9. VisitMoensKlint shall not be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business or loss of profits) arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of or inability to use this site, or any material contained in it, or from any action or decision taken as a result of using this site or any such material.
10. Further, VisitMoensKlint accepts no responsibility for the content of any site to which a hyper-text link from this site exists. The linked sites are not under the control of VisitMoensKlint and VisitMoensKlint is not responsible for the contents of any linked sites or any link contained in a linked site or any changes or updates to such sites. Such links are provided for your convenience on an "as is" basis with no warranty, express or implied, for the information provided within them. This also includes links to independent local tourist agencies. These local tourist agencies have the possibility and right to make their own adjustments on their websites.
11. If any of these terms should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or enforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from the clause concerned and the remaining terms and conditions shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
12. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Danish law. Any legal action or proceeding for any purpose concerning these Terms and Conditions or the parties' obligations hereunder shall be brought exclusively before Copenhagen City Court as court of first instance.
13. VisitMoensKlint is not liable for any misprints as to price or information and reserves the right to correct any of the mentioned without notice.
PRIVACY STATEMENT WE ARE COMMITTED TO YOUR RIGHT TO PRIVACY
Privacy is a concern to most Internet users. VisitMoensKlint is aware of, and sensitive to, the privacy concerns of our customers. If you are registering to use the site you will be asked to provide certain information. We are asking for this information solely for the purpose of providing the best service possible. Be assured that we do not share or sell personal information about our customers or site visitors to third parties. VisitMoensKlint collects information about users in three ways:
• Traffic data
• Information provided by you
Traffic Data Each time a visitor enters visitmoensklint-sites; information is collected about your domain name / IP address, referring URL, browser and platform, time of visit, pages visited and searches performed. Aggregated traffic data may be shared with potential advertisers, research firms, and business partners for demographic purposes. When used in this aggregated form no one will be able to identify or contact you.
Use of pixel tracking (non-personal data)
1. General session control on visitmoenklint-sites, hereunder in connection with language version control.
2. Collection of user statistics.
3. General session control in connection with online booking on the booking system integrated with TouristOnline A/S or other partner-websites (eg by way of pixel tracking).
Information provided by you
In general, VisitMoensKlint only collects personal information when you register for a newsletter, sms-service, order brochures or participate in competitions in order to provide you with the service ordered. The information submitted when you register for a newsletter is used by VisitMoenKlint to target the advertisements in the newsletter. VisitMoensKlint does not pass on this information to advertisers or any third party.
Use of E-mail Addresses
We generally respond to any e-mail questions, requests for service or information, and other inquiries we receive. We may also retain this correspondence to improve our services and website.
From time-to-time we may request information via surveys. Participation in these surveys is completely voluntary and you always have a choice whether or not to disclose this information. Survey information will be used to monitor or improve this website, and to improve our customer service.
If you feel that VisitMoensKlint is violating this Privacy Statement, please contact us at info(at)visitmoensklint.dk. If you wish to know which information is currently stored regarding you, simply contact VisitMoensKlint by sending an e-mail to info(at)visitmoensklint.dk.